With our customised archive solutions, we have been able to write numerous success stories to date. With a selection of these we would like to give you an insight into our diverse archive services and our industry solutions and inspire you.
Central archive solution for a decentralised organisation
- archivsuisse enables the Office for Youth and Vocational Guidance of the Canton of Zurich with 25 different locations to have a central archive solution.
- The centrally managed directory is accessible online at each of the 25 locations.
- Data protection-compliant archiving ensures that retention periods are correctly observed.
Reorganisation of the external archive solution
- The Aduno Group redefined its archiving processes in collaboration with archivsuisse and centralised archiving at archivsuisse.
- Archivsuisse offers certified and FINMA-compliant process security, the necessary security infrastructure, and flexible logistical services.
- Today, the Aduno Group archives all its archived material at archivsuisse and benefits from its versatile services.
Indexing and digitisation of contracts
- Swissgrid AG is responsible for the operation, safety and expansion of the Swiss extra-high voltage grid. The national grid company took over ownership of the transmission grid (380/220 kV) on 3 January 2013.
- Swissgrid manages all the easement agreements that were concluded during the construction of the transmission network. New ones are being added.
- Swissgrid has taken over these contracts from the former transmission system operators. In the interests of modern easement management, the contents had to be indexed and digitised.
- Swissgrid has commissioned archivsuisse to carry out these first steps towards establishing an easement management system.
Preparation of paper files for delivery to the Federal Archives
- On behalf of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), archivsuisse is preparing around 200 linear metres of documents from the Health and Accident Insurance Directorate for delivery to the Federal Archives.
- The organisation, structure and order of the existing filing system is being analysed and the allocation of holdings is being determined in consultation with the Federal Archives.
- After completion of the project, the individual files are packaged for long-term archiving in accordance with the specifications of the Federal Archives, all necessary metadata are recorded in the archiving software and handed over to the Federal Archives for storage.
External archival support
- Since 2011, archivsuisse has been managing the central archive of BKW Energie AG at its headquarters and later also the decentralised archive of the Mühleberg nuclear power plant on behalf of BKW.
- The procedures and processes of the central archive were optimised and professionalised in collaboration with the responsible departments at BKW.
- Two employees ensure the daily operation of the archive. They ensure that enquiries are answered, loans are processed, and returns are taken back.
- The team also takes over new files, indexes them and integrates them into the collections.
Archiving + "scanning on demand" of medical records
- For many doctors - including Dr. med. Kuno Bigger, for example - the topic of digitising medical records (KG) is currently becoming or has become topical.
- In addition to the selection of a suitable practice information system, the conversion usually requires a clean and efficient solution for the digitisation of the still existing physical medical records.
- In most cases, it does not make sense to digitise all physical medical records "in stock".
- Dr. med. Kuno Bigger has already switched to the electronic management of KG and has opted for the "scanning on demand" variant from archivsuisse.
- The industry solution "medical history archive" or KG-archivsuisse is operated by archivsuisse in collaboration with FMH Services and the cantonal doctors.
Digitisation of real estate dossiers
- Primeo Energie is a company that develops energy solutions for private and business customers, energy supply companies, cities and municipalities.
- In 2016, Primeo Energie, together with UBS Clean Energy Infrastructure Switzerland and Städtischer Betrieb Olten, took over the majority of shares in Aare Versorgungs AG and henceforth managed its operations.
- During this takeover, it became necessary to integrate around 14,500 property files of the acquired company into Primeo Energie's property management system (SharePoint) by means of digitalisation.
- In 2018, Primeo Energie commissioned archivsuisse to digitise the corresponding property files and harmonise the indexing data.
Project: Analysis of the archive situation, takeover and management of the physical archives
- archivsuisse was allowed to analyze the overall situation of the physical archive of the Migros Aare Cooperative (GMAA)
- Following the GMAA's decision to externalize its physical archives, archivsuisse was commissioned to take over all physical archive holdings
- Since the end of 2020, archivsuisse has been managing the GMAA's physical archives in accordance with jointly defined processes - from file transfer, through indexing and file delivery/digitization, to secure destruction.