Handover to public archives
Usually, public archives require files to be handed over in a fully processed form. archivsuisse knows the applicable requirements of the public archives (e.g. state archives or the Federal Archives) and has the necessary personnel resources to support the customer throughout the entire process; from submitting the file tender right through to the handover to public archives.
- establishes the contact with the public archive for you
- creates the list of tendered files for the public archive
- implements already existing assessment decisions
- processes digital data and/or physical files in accordance with the applicable requirements
- creates handover lists
- hands over the processed documents to the public Archive.