archivsuisse archives physical document collections, files, plans, and books in its secure archive facilities in Switzerland. The infrastructure, which was developed specifically for this purpose, and the state-of-the-art logistics system enable anonymous and cost-effective archiving Solutions.
- picks up the archive material at your premises using its own vehicle fleet
- assesses your files and ensures that they are reduced to the essentials
- structures and indexes your files, documents, and data
- packages your files in neutral archiving boxes and stores them in a secure archive facility
- informs you that the archive material can be disposed of when the agreed retention period has expired
- ensures the destruction of your files in accordance with a range of security levels in compliance with data protection regulations.
archivsuisse enables you to:
- access your files 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- efficiently carry out research on your archived documents at any time using the secure customer portal with a password-protected user account
- request access to your files online and access them electronically using a secure FTP server, via registered post, or using your own corporate delivery service/security carrier service
- view your files in a reading room at our premises.